A tasty treat.
- 16 ounces arugula, rinsed and drained
- 1 dozen strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 8 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add arugula, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Lightly toss the arugula to coat and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- To serve salad, use 4 chilled plates.
- Add an even amount of the dressed arugula to the center of each of the 4 plates.
- Arrange an even amount of citrus and strawberries in a decorative manner on each plate.
- Evenly distribute the crumbled goat cheese over the top of each salad.
- Serve arugula salad chilled.