Sherry Bass, representing Orange Hill Express, was the guest speaker at the October meeting of the Wausau Garden Club and gave club members a glimpse of the various new products being offered to improve gardening efforts in the area.
During the business portion of the meeting the following items were discussed:
- Minutes of the September meeting were read and approved.
- Treasurer’s report was accepted.
- Yearbooks were distributed.
- Members were reminded of the Nov. 17th Pollinators Class was being offered in Gulf Breeze.
- Roger Dale Hagan was named to head up plans for a Veterans Dinner to recognize those who served during the Korean Conflict.
- Members were encouraged to support the Clean Up Washington County campaign being proposed by Washington County Commissioner Todd Abbott.